Hello everyone! I’m so excited to share with you that I am 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant and due on the 23rd of September which may explain as to why I have been so unactive on here for a while! Along with feeling happy and excited to meet my little baby have come with a few problems.
All the way through my first trimester my blood pressure has been very low leading to me feeling exhausted and dizzy all the time, I have also fainted a couple of times at work which has been pretty scary. I have now had to quit my job as I can not cope with meeting the demands they required and stand for long periods without feeling faint. I want what is best for me and my baby and to try to have a steady pregnancy as I am only 5ft2 and have a small frame.
Although I have been struggling, I am now starting to pick myself up so you should be expecting plenty of pregnancy posts, updates and baby hauls which I am super excited to do!! I hope you are all as happy and excited as I am and looking forward to going through the incredible journey of me becoming a mother.
Take care & lots of love
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my favourite hair straightener which in my opinion beats any top straightener out there even GHDs.
I asked my boyfriend probably over 20 times if he could buy me the Remington Pro-Ceramic Hair straightener after using my sister in law’s before a night out and fell in love with them.
The features are:
- Wide plates
- Even heat distribution to prevent snagging
- Digital LCD display heat setting of up to 230 Celsius.
- Free heat resistant pad
- 15 second heat-up time
- Heat ready indicator
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 45mm, length of plates 110mm
- 1.8m swivel cord
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
What I love about this hair straightener:
- The wide plates- I have medium length hair so when it comes to straightening my hair it becomes a big chore and used to take me half an hour to do. With these it takes me 10 minutes!
- Snag free- A big peeve of mine is that most hair straighteners snag your hair, cause dryness and breakage. I find these glide through my hair and my hair has been in so much better condition since using them.
- Free heat resistant pad- Yes I know you can buy these separately and alot of hair straighteners do come with them but I just got too excited in getting one for free because if you are clumsy like me you end up burning your dressing table or bed without one!
- Light weight- They may have wide plates and look a bit heavy but don’t be mistaken! These are the lightest straighteners I have used and find I don’t get achy arms any more!
So if you are looking for a new hair straightener I highly recommend you try these out you will be very surprised. They cost £50.00 but I have looked on Amazon and they are currently going for £30.89 with free delivery!
Thanks for reading
So I have been nominated for The Beauty Blogger Tag by the lovely Shay Shay Girl, thank you very much for nominating me I really appreciate it!
The Rules for this Tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
The Questions Shay Shay Girl gave me:
- What is your favourite topic to blog about? Product reviews. My favourite thing is to share products that have really worked for me because I know it helps others out there choose what is right for them. I also love reading other bloggers product reviews.
- Apple or Android? Definitely Apple! I was always an Android fan until I purchased the Iphone 5s in gold last year. I am so in love with it and wouldn’t go back!
- Favourite singer? I have many so I will tell you what singer I am listening to the most at the moment. And that would probably be Shawn Mendes.
- Who is your favourite blogger? I don’t really have a favourite blogger, I enjoy reading most blogs that I come across, the people who I shall be nominating will be the blogs I am enjoying the most at the moment:)
- Do you wear make up? Yes, I think that was a bit obvious to most of you 🙂
- How often do you wear make up? About 4 days of the week, I try to have no make-up days to let my skin breathe.
- Dresses or playsuits? Definetly dresses 🙂
- Do you have a youtube channel? I do but I don’t really use it I prefer to blog
- If someone wanted to gain some knowledge about beauty, what piece of advice would you give them? Less is more, keep things simple!
- Ugg boots or timberlands? Neither! I stick to my vans if I want comfortable footwear.
I nominate (I could only pick 8!):
The Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your favourite make-up brand and why?
- Which do you prefer- strip lashes, individual lashes or extensions?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- High end or Drug store make-up?
- What is your holy grail skincare product?
- What was the first “hyped up” product that you bought and did it meet your expectations?
- Can you recommend your top three make-up products?
- Has blogging changed your life, if so in what way?
- What is your best make-up tip?
- What is your favourite perfume?
Thanks to the lovely My Sweet Sugar Plum I have been nominated again for an award! Thank you so much it is so kind of you, I still can’t believe how lovely a supportive all of you are 🙂
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. . .
- Write a post to show your award. Attach the award to the post. . .
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. . .
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. . .
- Select 10 other blogs you want to give the award to. . .
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created. . .
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
Many of you will know this but I shall tell you that don’t know. For years my friend lucy has wanted me to start a blog because I have always been good with advice and tips around beauty and life but I never had the confidence to get it started but after a lot of pestering I plucked up the courage to start my own blog and here I am 3 months later, I am so glad I listened!
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
- Be yourself and Post what YOU want to post.
- Show your followers a bit of appreciation, like replying to comments, remembering to say thank you or if you don’t have anything to say just simply like their comment, it takes two seconds.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time to post this week or haven’t posted for a number of weeks, sometimes we can help that life gets in the way and most people will understand that, enjoy yourself and don’t take your blog too seriously.
Make sure to check out these lovely ladies’ blogs as I enjoy them and I am sure you will too 🙂