Hello everyone! I thought I would create a new tag called the positivity tag. I know many people struggle with self confidence so I thought it would be a good idea to spread the love and build ourselves up! I hope everyone enjoys this tag and stays positive 🙂
- Mention the creator of this tag.
- Mention and thank the person who tagged you.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
- Mention one nice thing about each blogger that you have tagged.
- For this tag please do not change the questions 🙂
- Don’t forget to let those you have tagged know that you have tagged them!
- What is the best feature that you like about yourself?
- Name one thing that you feel you have achieved in the past 5 years?
- What are your goals for the next 5 years?
- Have you made someone smile in the past week?
- What is the most selfless thing that you have done for someone?
- What is the best thing about your personality?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What is the one thing that you feel you are good at?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- Recall one situation that you have learnt from –
I choose to tag:
I have been following Five Zero since I start blogging and it is one of my favourite blogs to read, keep up the good work!
Yet another good blog to follow, she is such a sweet down to earth woman who puts a lot of time and effort into her blogs!
Darly Darly is a very beautiful woman with a great blog, I have also been following her for a long time!
Valerie is such a sweet kind woman who always comments lovely things on my posts and it always make my day 🙂
Sophie’s blog is another one of my favourites to follow, she is very down to earth and always gives her honest opinion.
Hello everyone, so I have been tagged by the lovely Denise Lyra to do the Falling Into Autumn Tag! Autumn is one of the best times of the year – the nights drawn in, Bonfire night and Halloween are not far away and let’s not forget the cosy socks and jumpers that we can finally whip out! I have been looking forward to doing this for so long and I am very sorry that it’s a bit delayed!
So here are the rules:
- Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
I usually like purple, maroon and berry colours they look so pretty on everyone!
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
When I think of fall I think of Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran for obvious reasons haha! It also happens to be one of my favourite songs.
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Always always a dark lip! If I opt for a dark lip I usually go for brown/golden eye shadow shades which are also perfect for Autumn 🙂
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
Yes definitely I think everybody should to be honest. Even though I have oily skin so my skin doesnt really dry out but it still needs some extra TLC during the colder months. I always tend to break out when the seasons change!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
Chunky knit jumpers, ankle boots, bonfire night and cosy nights in 🙂
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Some days if I am really cold I would prefer a cosy night in but it is also night to go out for a walk in the crisp air 🙂
Here are the 5 bloggers I’m nominating to do this tag:
- Etre Tendance
- Sophie’s Beauty On A Budget
- Holly’s Beauty Thoughts
- Beauty Bye Lyse
- Beauty By Patricia Lugo
Please make sure to check out these lovely ladies, thank you 🙂