Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my favourite hair straightener which in my opinion beats any top straightener out there even GHDs.
I asked my boyfriend probably over 20 times if he could buy me the Remington Pro-Ceramic Hair straightener after using my sister in law’s before a night out and fell in love with them.
The features are:
- Wide plates
- Even heat distribution to prevent snagging
- Digital LCD display heat setting of up to 230 Celsius.
- Free heat resistant pad
- 15 second heat-up time
- Heat ready indicator
- Ceramic plates.
- Width of plates 45mm, length of plates 110mm
- 1.8m swivel cord
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
What I love about this hair straightener:
- The wide plates- I have medium length hair so when it comes to straightening my hair it becomes a big chore and used to take me half an hour to do. With these it takes me 10 minutes!
- Snag free- A big peeve of mine is that most hair straighteners snag your hair, cause dryness and breakage. I find these glide through my hair and my hair has been in so much better condition since using them.
- Free heat resistant pad- Yes I know you can buy these separately and alot of hair straighteners do come with them but I just got too excited in getting one for free because if you are clumsy like me you end up burning your dressing table or bed without one!
- Light weight- They may have wide plates and look a bit heavy but don’t be mistaken! These are the lightest straighteners I have used and find I don’t get achy arms any more!
So if you are looking for a new hair straightener I highly recommend you try these out you will be very surprised. They cost £50.00 but I have looked on Amazon and they are currently going for £30.89 with free delivery!
Thanks for reading