Hello everyone, so I have been tagged by the lovely Denise Lyra to do the Falling Into Autumn Tag! Autumn is one of the best times of the year – the nights drawn in, Bonfire night and Halloween are not far away and let’s not forget the cosy socks and jumpers that we can finally whip out! I have been looking forward to doing this for so long and I am very sorry that it’s a bit delayed!
So here are the rules:
- Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
I usually like purple, maroon and berry colours they look so pretty on everyone!
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
When I think of fall I think of Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran for obvious reasons haha! It also happens to be one of my favourite songs.
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Always always a dark lip! If I opt for a dark lip I usually go for brown/golden eye shadow shades which are also perfect for Autumn 🙂
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
Yes definitely I think everybody should to be honest. Even though I have oily skin so my skin doesnt really dry out but it still needs some extra TLC during the colder months. I always tend to break out when the seasons change!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
Chunky knit jumpers, ankle boots, bonfire night and cosy nights in 🙂
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Some days if I am really cold I would prefer a cosy night in but it is also night to go out for a walk in the crisp air 🙂
Here are the 5 bloggers I’m nominating to do this tag:
- Etre Tendance
- Sophie’s Beauty On A Budget
- Holly’s Beauty Thoughts
- Beauty Bye Lyse
- Beauty By Patricia Lugo
Please make sure to check out these lovely ladies, thank you 🙂
Not sure if anyone of you have noticed but I haven’t been very active on my blog for a short while so I thought I would give you guys an explanation so you know I am still alive haha.
I am currently in my second year at University so I have been doing a lot on catch up on my studies then I also fell ill and caught a flu virus which I am still getting over now. Once I am feeling up to it I will have new posts up straight away and also the ones which I have been tagged to do.
Also I thought I would let you all know that I now have a boyfriend called Jamie who is currently nursing me back to health, bless him! We met not too long ago and have really hit things off. He knows about my blog and he is very supportive of the things I do 🙂
So everything is going really well and I am very happy, minus being ill! I hope you are all very understanding and are looking forward to seeing new posts on my blog.
Hello everybody, I hope you are all having a good start to the week! If you saw my recent post on my Superdrug Haul then you would have seen these two nail polishes which I mentioned.
I bought the MUA Moody Mink as I fell in love with the colour! It is so pretty and so perfect for Autumn, with it costing just £1.00 you can’t go wrong really. The price of the nail polish was the reason I bought the MUA top coat as I thought it would probably chip very easily.
When I applied the product I found it very easy to paint on, some nail polishes I have found to be too thick in consistency which makes it very hard to get an nice thin even layer. I also found that is also dries so quickly and the colour looks exactly how it does in the tub once dry. I only needed one layer on then just one layer of the top coat.
To be able to give you guys a good review I wore this to work for a few days, where I work it is very hands on so it was perfect to test the durability. I can honestly say I had no chips! When it came to taking it off I found it so easy, it just glides off your nails! This is a big bonus for me because I dread when it comes the time to take a nail polish off, it’s so tedious!
All in all I give this nail polish a 10/10 and I highly recommend these two products together as they work so well!
If you have any questions feel free to ask away! 🙂
Hello everybody! So I decided to make a few cheeky little purchases from Superdrug and thought I would share with you what I bought. I shall be reviewing these products if I fall in love with them or if they are absolutely terrible, so watch this space 🙂
Nair Hair Removal Cream. This is definitely a must for me as these days I am so lazy when it comes to shaving!
Pearl drops Pro-White. I’m actually really excited about this product, I am not really keen on the idea of using whitening strips as they can damage your teeth. £4.29
MUA Moody Mink & MUA Top Coat Clear Nail Polish. £1.00 each.
Make-up Revolution Highlighter. £3.00
MUA Pro-Base Primer £4.00
Eco-Tools Duo Eye Enhancing Set. These brushes seem so handy so I can’t wait to give them a go! They are usually priced at £6.99 but they are currently on offer for £4.49.
Collection Pressed Powder Ivory 18. This is another product which I am excited about and I am hoping to give a good review on it. During the Autumn/Winter months I become so pale and it’s hard to find a powder which is “pale enough” for me. Hopefully this will do the job! £1.19
MUA Blusher Cupcake £1.00
B. Defined Eyebrow Kit Light. This product usually costs £9.99 but at the moment it is on offer for £4.25. It also comes with setting gel, a highlighter, an eyebrow grooming brush and an applicator to apply the product, I am so excited to use this!
I hope you have enjoyed my first haul, I am looking forward to trying these products out and hopefully give some positive reviews for you all 🙂
Thanks for reading,
So I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Avec Valerie, thank you so much it really is appreciated! Make sure to have a look at her blog as she is such a sweet nice girl and she has some great blog posts 🙂
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Questions that I have been given:
- What’s one thing you love about the fall season? Fashion- I love layering up clothes and wrapping up in snuggly jumpers.
- When you’re feeling down, what do you do to feel better? I get out for a bit to see my friends or watch a good movie
- What is your comfort food? Burger and chips!
- Where is your favourite place to be and why? Anywhere where I have my friends around me.
- What’s one thing that makes you happy? Food!
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? America
- What is one thing you love about yourself? My eyes, they are blue with white speckles
- What is one thing you love about your blog? The friends which I have made
- Why do you blog? To help other women with my advice and beauty tips
- Name 3 things you can’t live without. My Tanlge Teezer which I did a review on, my friends and blogging.
- What are you looking forward to this weekend? Finishing work!
My nominees are:
Make sure to check out these lovely ladies’ they are all very friendly and have great blogs 🙂
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Why do you blog?
- What would you consider to be your biggest achievement?
- What is you dream job?
- What is your favourite perfume?
- Your current go-to product.
- Where is your favourite place to be and why?
- A current song that you are loving.
- Summer or winter?
- What are you looking forward to this season?
- What will you be doing for christmas this year?
Hello everybody I hope you are all well and are having a good start to the week 🙂
I know I am extremely late on jumping on the Tangle Teezer bandwagon but I am very sceptical about ‘product hypes’ especially when it comes to my hair. My hair ,like most of you ladies out there, is my pride and joy.
So, I have heard many great things about this brush and many people claim for it to be the best brush for your hair, does minimal damage to your hair, prevents shedding and pulling on the hair. I can say that these claims are absolutely true. I have bleached hair which I style and hair spray very often so my hair becomes tangled so easily! I decided to purchase this for that pure reason and I am so glad I did. I have found that I barely have any shedding when brushing my hair which was a big problem with my previous hair brushes, it makes my hair feel so smooth and it glides through my hair so easily. Even when my hair becomes knotted it is so easy to get through with this!
Not only does this brush work miracles and does the job it is supposed to do, but the packaging is so cute and pretty! I opted for the gold compact styler. Not only does this look stylish but it has a lid which protects your bristles, keeps them clean and keeps your handbag clean from your hairs. I will now not use any other hair brush on my hair!
I honestly recommend this Tangle Teezer to everyone who wants to keeps their hair healthy split end free and have a super cute on-the-go brush. This will change your life!
Thanks for reading
Lots of love
So it’s now officially Autumn and The 2nd of October, guys where has this year gone? Seeing as we are now in October I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share what items I have been loving over September 🙂
First of all I shall start with these amazing ankle boots! I was searching for the perfect ankle boots for a while as the air is getting colder and my feet need to be a lot warmer and these were perfect! What initially caught my eye was the gold block heels, they make the boots look so stylish and sophisticated. Also they are super comfy to walk in which is a great bonus!!
In the winter months I always love going for the dark lip but for work I like to tone it down a bit. The Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Amethyst Shimmer is the perfect alternative. The colour is perfect for Autumn/Winter but also suitable for day time wear as it is purple but with pink undertones to it. Also this lipstick has a slight shimmer to it that really catches your eye, it is very durable, it doesn’t become patchy and it does not dry your lips out!
For us lazy ladies dry shampoo is a must have in our beauty collection! For years I have always used Batiste as their range smelt amazing and it completely got rid of any grease in my hair. But I saw one of my friends use the GIRLZ ONLY brand and it smelt so amazing! It smelt like a perfume so I had to purchase it and it is now my favourite dry shampoo. I just wish they sold them in bigger bottles!
I am going to put these mascaras together as I use both of these on a regular basis. To be honest I think Maybelline range have the best drug store mascaras. I first curl my eyelashes then use two coats of the Maybelline Falsies mascara to lengthen and seperate my lashes. I then use the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara which is being raved about everywhere and use two sometimes three coats of it and my eyelashes literally look amazing. These two mascaras are a staple in my make-up collection and are looking to stay for a while!
I don’t know about you but the Britney Spears perfumes have always been a favourite of mine since I was about 14. She has recently brought out the Britney Spears Rocker perfume, it smells very similar to her fantasy perfume but not as sweet, it is more grown up with an edge that lasts until you take a shower and I can’t get enough of it! Also the bottle is so pretty, let me know in the comments which is your favourite perfume by Britney Spears if you have one!
Since I first purchased the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream I have ditched wearing foundations unless I’m going somewhere special. This foundation has amazing coverage (a little goes a very long way), it is oil free which is what you want if you have oily skin, it doesn’t clog your pores and it also helps to fight against spots. This is the perfect alternative to foundation if you have oily spot prone skin like myself!
If you would like to know where to purchase any of these products just ask and I will send you a link,
Thank you for reading
Lots of love
Hello everyone so I have been nominated for the Liebster award for the 4th time by everything and nothin, curlsxoxo, I Beauty Talk and for the Lovely blogger award by Beauty Is Therapy Blog
I have decided to put the two posts together as I don’t see the point in doing two seperate posts. I hope you guys don’t mind!
The Lovely Blogger Award:
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know
So, my facts are:
- I am literally obsessed with cats, If I am not married by the time I grow old I will actually be happy to live with a house full of cats!
- I am currently studying a psychology degree so I can get my dream job and become a clinical psychologist eventually.
- As much as I love make up and I don’t seem the type but I actually don’t wear make up everyday. I am very comfortable with my skin and I will happily go out of the house without it.
- I have a massive phobia of ducks and clowns!
- I am a bit of a book worm, nothing is better than escaping reality by getting lost into a good book.
- I am only 5ft 3, which is supposed to be considered an average height for a woman but everyone I know is so much more taller than me!
- If I could eat chicken everyday I would! I love chicken! (Free range though)
My nominees are:
The Liebster Award:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
- What is your favourite season? Definetly winter! I love christmas, the cold crisp air, fluffy jumpers, socks and just everything to do with it really!
- How long have you been blogging? I would say for about 3-4 weeks now
- What blog post are you most proud of (link it)? Products That I Shall Not Be Repurchasing & Rant!
- Name 3 accomplishments you have made in your life? Getting into University, becoming comfortable in my own skin and completing the race for life in honour of my Grandad.
- What is the worst beauty product you have ever used? Neautrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment, it completely wrecked my skin!
- Who or what inspires you? Many people inspire me such as Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and Will Smith.
- What is your go to hairstyle? Shoved up in a messy bun, I don’t like hair styles that are too tight as they hurt my head!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Rudeness. Your grandmother was right when she said many don’t cost a penny. It honestly takes two seconds to say please and thank you.
- How often do you wear make-up each week? It depends what I am doing, if I am at work then 3 times a week.
- Favourite social media platform? Facebook, I like being able to keep in touch with my family and friends who are shattered across the country.
My nominees are:
Thank you so much again girls for nominating me it means so much!
Make sure to check out these lovely ladies’ blogs and give them a follow 🙂
Lots of love